Worth of reading it… I am Android guy!!! But this is worth reading for Andorid fans 🙂
- Is iOS Getting Old? (tekbloggers.com)
- Buyer Beware: How Not To Fall For Fake & Dangerous Apps [iOS & Android] (makeuseof.com)
- Shoot Many Robots available now on Android, coming soon to iOS (joystiq.com)
- Marmalade unveils ‘iOS on Android’ porting SDK (develop-online.net)
Very Nice Review 🙂
- iOS Game Review: 4 Pics 1 Word (houseofgeekery.com)
- Twisted Ways – New Game for iOS to Challenge You in So Many Ways (prweb.com)
- Why I Am Over Jail-Breaking My iOS Devices (tech-news.tv)
Great Work Bikash!!!! Love the update 🙂 Keep it coming 🙂
- Google Play movies now available in India (ibnlive.in.com)
- Latest Leak Previews What May Be Google Play Version 4.0 (ubergizmo.com)
- Buy credits for Google Play from your browser (reviews.cnet.com)
Worth of reading it though
- iOS apps are more grabby with your personal data than Android apps (arstechnica.com)
- Google Maps App Back on iOS & Available for Download NOW (epicagear.com)
- The Next iOS Needs to Look Like This (gizmodo.co.uk)
- New iOS 7 Lock Screen Concept [Video] (iClarified.com)
Well well well, its my second day continuous to write a post on my lovely blog GamyGuru. I would like to thank you all the readers who supported me and my blog by reading this. Thanks
You probably be thinking about the title of post, its a little confusing i guess. Well, it is. Here is background of title. Before starting my new job, i was at home doing some rest for while. I was at home for 2 months doing nothing and rest. So, a friend of mine, he is an iPhone developer, recommended me to start freelance and earn money at home. I was getting bored of rest, so I created account at Freelancer.com and started bidding and getting projects. You can see my Freelancer profile at this link:
So, I always took freelancing as negative step, so i was never interested in it. This time I thought of giving it a try, and boom boom boom, I was liking it and I was getting projects. Then I suddenly got job as game developer and yes! I love games, so i accepted offer and started the job. But, as committed with my early and new clients I had to finish their projects and work, so I started working double shift. One shift at job and other at Freelancer. Man!!! That was tough life, and i wanted to stop it, so i stopped to bid and apply for projects and hired some non expensive and affordable freelancers and gave projects to them and finished the projects. Phewwww, I took long deep breath and now its time to rest.
Haha, that’s not end of post, that’s the start of post…. well, as title says Once a Freelancer is always a Freelancer. I stopped applying for projects but projects and clients never left me. They still contact me and provide projects and different offers, which i really don’t want to deny. So, its been 4 months to stop freelancing but still doing it, sometimes intentionally and sometimes unintentionally… you really can’t quit freelancing so easily, its more tough job than starting freelancing. Let me explain this. One way to stop freelancing is to be unresponsive to all clients you got and sooner or later they will stop to contact you. Well, that will make your negative image in clients mind and the respect, you got by working hard and by providing quality solutions, will be gone within a minute. I would say, there is no worthy thing than respect in this world so I will never do that. The other method is to provide the projects which you get to other clients and manage things in middle. What I learnt through this was that managing projects is much much easier than managing people. Human behavior is toughest part in people, and that’s the skill in a true leader and entrepreneur.
Thanks for reading this, and I will be back tomorrow with my other experience story. I hope You like this post.